1.Application Fee:800 RMB（No refund regardless of admission）
Current English taught programs:
Bachelor: Electronic InformationEngineering
ComputerScience and Technology
Master: Information and CommunicationEngineering, MBA，Computer Science and Technology，Electronic Science and Technology
Doctor: Information and CommunicationEngineering
II. The Requirements of Educational Background
1. For those who pursue a bachelor'sdegree, the applicant must have a high school diploma, excellent performanceduring high school period, and good health. In principle, not older than 25years of age.
2. For those who pursue a master's degree,the applicant must have a related bachelor degree, excellent performance duringundergraduate study, and good health. In principle, not older than 35 years ofage.
3. For those who pursue a doctor's degree,the applicant must have a related master degree, excellent performance duringgraduate study, and good health. In principle, not older than 40 years of age.
III. The Language Requirements
Undergraduate and graduate admissionshould meet requirements of IELTS (above 5.5) or TOEFL (above 72，DI code：C684，TOEFL Mybest scores are accepted) or English medium instruction.
IV. The Application Materials
1. NJUPT application form
2. high school graduation certificate;
3. high school transcript;
5. passport-sized photo
7. FOREIGNER PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM;
8. award certificate （or HSK certificate）,
9. bank statement(over 2500USD).
Master & PhD applicant:
1. NJUPT application form;
2. highest graduation certificate;
3. college transcript;
4. one recommendation letter;
6. study plan;
8. passport-sized photo;
9. FOREIGNER PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM;
10. award certificate （or HSK certificate）;
11. bank statement(over 2500USD)；
12. Supervisor Provisional Acceptance Letter(http://exchange.njupt.edu.cn/_t488/7481/list.htm ).
Note: Items 2 and 3 should be the original or notarized copy. Documents not in Chinese or English must be attached with notarized or translated copies of the issuing unit.
Applicants with HSK certificate are preferred.
Freshmen must take the entrance examination after enrollment, and those who fail will be dismissed.
V. Admission Procedures
1. Pay application fee (800rmb, equal to 120USD) when submit applicaiton materials. NJUPT will issue the applicant ascanned pre-admission letter if he/she is qualified, and he/she needs pay the accommodationfee(4000rmb ) and insurance fee(800), altogher 4800rmb (equal to 780USD) in advance in due 10 days, then NJUPT will issue the admission notice and JW202 tothe applicant. About the scholarship, for the new students, all of them can getfirst level scholarship (TUITION FREE) for the first year, for more informationon scholarship, check NJUPT International Student Scholarship ManagementRegulations.
2. The admitted applicant should go to ThePeople's Republic of China embassy (consulate) to apply to study in China (X1)visa with admission notice and JW202 form.
3. The admitted student shouldcarry “Admission Notice of NJUPT International Students”, “FOREIGNERPHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM” (The table is only valid for six months, theapplicant is advised to do physical examination in April-July), the originalhighest certificate, transcript and ten passport-sized photos to register inDepartment of International Cooperation ＆ Exchanges of NJUPT in accordance with the stipulated timeon “Admission Notice of NJUPT International Students”.
The deadline for application of refund is October 31, 2021; only insurance fee (800 yuan) and half of accommodation fee (2000 yuan) is refundable.
VII. Housing Introduction
Young Teachers Apartment Building, XianlinCampus
Accommodation Fee: 4000 RMB/yearforone student living in a double room. If the PhD student wants to livealone in a double room, the fee will be doubled.
Address: 9 Wenyuan Road Qixia District,Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China
Department of InternationalCooperation ＆ ExchangesNanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Postal Code: 210023
Contact Person: Naison
IX. Application Mode and theApplication Time
1. Application materials should beuploaded through our online applicationsystem: http://admission.njupt.edu.cn/member/login.do
2. Application start time is around end of January 2021 , deadline is end
of May 2021 .
X. Payment Information（USD Only）:
BENEFICIARY BANK: Bank of China, Nanjing Yun Jin Road Sub-Branch
BENEFICIARY：Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Note: Please specify the remittancepurpose and personal information when upload it into the application system,such as: Tom application fee with application ID 2016000001. After theremittance, please keep the money order and send the scanned ones to E-mail:email@example.com.
Note: Since 2020, after admitted, all freshman information must be reviewed by Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China. The applicant would take on all the the consequences if did not pass the review!