I． Enrollment category, Charging standards, andDuration of Study
1.Application Fee:800 RMB
Current 6 English taught programs:
Bachelor: Electronic InformationEngineering
ComputerScience and Technology
Master: Information and CommunicationEngineering, MBA
Doctor: Information and CommunicationEngineering
II. The Requirements of Educational Background
1. For those who pursue a bachelor'sdegree, the applicant must have a high school diploma, excellent performanceduring high school period, and good health. In principle, not older than 25years of age.
2. For those who pursue a master's degree,the applicant must have a related bachelor degree, excellent performance duringundergraduate study, and good health. In principle, not older than 35 years ofage.
3. For those who pursue a doctor's degree,the applicant must have a related master degree, excellent performance duringgraduate study, and good health. In principle, not older than 40 years of age.
III. The Language Requirements
Undergraduate and graduate admissionshould meet requirements of IELTS or TOEFL. If the applicant has no correspondingcertificate, he/she can participate in language training, and could start theprofessional learning phase after passing the training.
IV. The Application Materials
1. NUPT application form
2. high school graduation certificate;
3. high school transcript;
5. passport-sized photo.
Master & PhD applicant:
1. NUPT application form;
2. highest graduation certificate;
3. college transcript;
4. one recommendation letter;
6. study plan;
8. passport-sized photo.
V. Admission Procedures
1. NUPT will issue the applicant ascanned pre-admission letter if he/she is qualified, and he/she needs pay the accommodationfee(4000rmb),application fee(800) and insurance fee(600), altogher 5400rmb inadvance in due 10 days, then NUPT will issue the admission notice and JW202 tothe applicant. About the scholarship, for the new students, all of them can getfirst level scholarship (TUITION FREE) for the first year, for more informationon scholarship, check NUPT International Student Scholarship ManagementRegulations.
2. The admitted applicant should go to ThePeople's Republic of China embassy (consulate) to apply to study in China (X1)visa with admission notice and JW202 form.
3. The admitted student shouldcarry “Admission Notice of NUPT International Students”, “FOREIGNERPHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM” (The table is only valid for six months, theapplicant is advised to do physical examination in April-July), the originalhighest certificate, transcript and ten passport-sized photos to register inDepartment of International Cooperation ＆ Exchanges of NUPT in accordance with the stipulated timeon “Admission Notice of NUPT International Students”.
VI. Housing Introduction
Young Teachers Apartment Building, XianlinCampus
Accommodation Fee: 4000 RMB/yearforone student living in a double room. If the PhD student wants to livealone in a double room, the fee will be doubled.
Address: 9 Wenyuan Road Qixia District,Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China
Department of InternationalCooperation ＆ ExchangesNanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Postal Code: 210023
Contact Person: Naison
VIII. Application Mode and theApplication Time
1. Application materials should beuploaded through our online applicationsystem: http://admission.njupt.edu.cn/member/login.do
2. Application start time is around end ofFebruary, deadline is May 31 of each year.
IX. Payment Information:
BENEFICIARY BANK: Industrial andCommercial BANK OF CHINA (ICBC) NANJING CHAHAER ROAD BRANCH
BENEFICIARY：Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
SwiftCode: ICBKCNBJ NJG
Note: Please specify the remittancepurpose and personal information when upload it into the application system,such as: Tom application fee with application ID 2016000001. After theremittance, please keep the money order and send the scanned ones to E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.